Nino Ransenberg Founder & President
Nino Ransenberg is a high tech entrepreneur and founder of several successful companies involved in sales and marketing of goods and services, online advertisements, telecommunication and software development. Along his business carrier Nino developed personal hobbies in the areas of woodworking, metalworking, computerized machining programming and electronics. Nino supported his friend and partner Daniel Scalosub with the invention of eType and escorts the venture as a senior director of DSNR Labs Ltd. Nino lives in Israel, is married, has 3 boys and is always looking for the full half.
Daniel Scalosub Founder
As the Founder of DSNR Labs, Daniel brought his expertise in online marketing and advertising to the company and created eType. Daniel firmly believes in dreaming big and lives by this famous Buddha quote: “He is able who thinks he is able,” which also explains why he is the ultimate serial entrepreneur. Daniel co-founded several ventures in his career – including DSNR, a multi-channel Direct-to-Consumer international e-commerce sales company staffing over 600 employees, and DMG (DSNR Media Group), a leading result based advertising network serving over 20 billion banner impressions a month.
3 things you would never guess about Daniel:
- He can’t get enough of his wife’s homemade cooking – especially her pasta!
- He absolutely loves jamming to 80′s classical rock – including U2, DM and T4F.
- He loves to spoil his employees by bringing them delicious goodies at the end of the week: cookies, ice cream, chocolate cake – the works!
Itzhak Gerber CTO
As the CTO of DSNR Labs, Itzhak is an electronic engineer at heart and an expert in software development, primarily Microsoft technologies. Itzhak joined the DSNR Labs team with many years’ experience leading multiple software projects, ranging from RFID and biometrics to database and internet. Aside from managing projects, Itzhak also enjoys lecturing at the Hi-Tech College and writing computer programming books, authoring four books about Windows API, C++, MFC and C#.
3 things you didn’t know about Itzhak:
- He can’t pass a day without eating an orange.
- He loves musical classics by Leonard Cohen so much that he makes the whole office listen to his music at least once a week.
- He is always ready with an answer to your question and always answers with a smile.
Daniella Toaf Lieber Product Manager, Head of UI and GUI
Daniella joined DSNR Labs as the Product Manager, spear-heading all UI and GUI. Bringing six years of UI expertise to the table and having consulted over 100 start-up companies, Daniella specializes in improving the users’ overall experience in complex Web applications and sites. Although knowledge is key in understanding the interactions between humans and machines, Daniella has to agree with Albert Einstein: “Imagination is more important that knowledge”.
3 things to learn about Daniella:
- She is proud to hold the title of the official Office Wii Bowling Champion.
- She makes sure to get her daily sugar rush fix by getting her hands on Jelly Belly jelly beans – the more the better!
- Is a creative master at sculpturing birthday cakes – including a car, iPhone, laptop and an airplane cake masterpiece.
Oren Farber Software engineer
Oren is also one of the team’s Software Engineers, coming into DSNR Labs with over 12 years of experience in the computing industry. A senior C++ developer for Windows, Oren developed many gaming, security and telephony intelligence system applications in his career.
3 things to remember about Oren:
- He used to play the tuba in his town’s orchestra.
- He enjoys reading Harry Potter books and watching Avatar as much as his kids do.
- Is the first to arrive to work every morning but will wait for everyone else to arrive before he can enjoy his morning coffee.
Tal A Software engineer
Tal is one of the team’s Software leader Engineers. Tal brings over 15 years of software engineering experience to the table. He is a senior developer in C#/C++, server development, web dev. and Microsoft technologies and enjoys every minute of it.
Tal lives in Israel, is married, has 2 childrens and loves developing software.